17 July 2017

Straight-jacket feeling..

Assalamualaikum..

Hey guys. Recently I'm feeling sadder, exhausted and frustrated by the minute and I don't even know why. Probably because of my workload had been piled up. I just don't know how to deal with it anymore. Times like these that I longed for a vacation.. It's been a while since I last rested properly a.k.a traveling. But considering the time constraint that I faced and not enough extra money, I gotta swallowed back my desire to go on a healing trip..

Credits
Credits
There are so many things that I wanna do:-

1) Read lots of books.

I have so many books that I haven't read for ages because I have this habit, where I tend to buy books but haven't got enough time to read them all and I will continue buying them.

Credits
2) Watch all the k-dramas that I have missed during the past few months.

I think starting early this year, I haven't had the chance to catch up on so many new k-dramas. Especially, with my fave actors in the said k-dramas.

Credits
3) Go on a relaxing and stress-free trip.

The last place that I went for a vacation was in Sungai Besar. It was a new experience for me as I went there with my colleagues. Although it was only for 2 days and 1 night, I had so much fun with them. Oh how I long for a trip like that again~!

Credits
I think that's about it, for now. Later when I can think of more items on my bucket list, I'll share them in the next post. Till then.. adios~!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment