03 August 2015

Appetizer.

Assalamualaikum...

Ehem ehem. Testing one two three. Hehe. Hi! This is my first, among the many attempts, of writing a first blog post, so I don't really know what to write. Well, technically I do but I just don't know how to put them into words. A few years ago, I did have several posts in this blog but I deleted them as I thought it wasn't really what I want to write. So, here it goes, again. Eheh.

At first, I want to write about myself, or rather, a close version of who I am. But after thinking it through, I just want to share with you what I'm passionate about in life. Stay tuned!

Okay, first of all. I'm Ame, as written in my URL. No, it is not my real name and yes, many of my friends call me that. Although at home my nickname is something else but let's just stick to the topic, shall we? Huhu. What about that "inthemiddle" thing? Some of you might wonder about that. Well, it's just that I'm a middle child, hence the "inthemiddle". Hahaha, I guess you can say that I got inspired by the Malcolm in the Middle show.

Credits
Yes, moving on. The reason why I choose to write in English is because of a very cliche reason; I want to improve my English. Yup, as simple as that. Oh did I mention that I studied English as my major from undergraduate school? Hehehe so yeah, my tendency of writing in English might have something to do with that too.

Hmm, what's next? Oh yes, about my passionate things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE watching Korean dramas. Not only heartbreaking, but sometimes they can be hilarious as heck too! Hahaha, there are so many good K-dramas out there so just take a pick and watch it, you'll be hooked just like me, I can guarantee it. 

Credits
Not only that, I like listening to K-Pop songs too. And also J-Pop. Hahaha although I couldn't understand a word what they're singing but the music really appeals to me. That is why my playlist is full of K-Pop and J-Pop songs. There's some English songs in there too haha. So basically, that's my guilty pleasure hehe. I know some people out there really like to bash people like me who likes anything Korean but I raise you this:

Credits
Oh I forgot to mention that I'm into Korean food too. In my fridge, there's kimchi, soy bean paste and other Korean food ingredients because I like to try Korean recipes once in a while. They're so delish! I'm not kidding you, it's a wonder that I like them because my family don't seem to like them as much as I do, especially the kimchi. I mean, man, come on. How can you not love kimchi? I could survive by eating only plain white rice, kimchi and roasted seaweed.


Credits
Up next is my used-to-be fave pastime; reading. Mostly what I read are novels, obviously, haha. And yup, the genre is romance. But occasionally, I do enjoy reading fantasy and mystery novels. As for fantasy, of course my numero uno on the list is Harry Potter series. I started reading them since my high school years (which are light years ago LOL!) and I still do, whenever the mood strikes me. You'd probably wondering why I write used-to-be. Well, although whenever there's a book fair, I'd go there and buy tons of books but I never really get the chance to finish reading them all. This picture below really describes me well regarding this matter hehe.

Credits

I guess that's it for my first post. To be continued, hopefully soon. Hahaha. I'll make sure that I have tons of things to write in my next post. Till next time, take care!

Credits
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment