03 April 2017

It's been a while..

Assalamualaikum..

Erm hi. It has been soooooo long since I last wrote my last (and first) entry post. Almost two years, man! Haha it's just that I've been soooo busy handling my real-life situations and that's the main reason why I haven't write any posts during that almost two-year hiatus kekeke.

There are a few things that needs to be updated here:

1) I finally have a decent (hopefully) job!

Syukur Alhamdulillah.. after going through an almost 6 months of unemployment phase, I finally landed myself a job that I'm starting to love each day. Though my off day is only one day (Sunday), I am quite content with my job. Nowadays it is so difficult to find a job that pays good and utilizes your much-learned skills and knowledge that you acquired during your study days. I am so grateful to have had the chance to prove myself that I can do it too, I mean, succeed in life. Thank you ALLAH :')

Credits

2) My dream of travelling the world just got a bit closer!

Haha simply put, I can now save money to go on trips around the globe as I have a stable income every month. Yeay!! Hahahahaha I used to feel jealous whenever I see my friends posted and shared their travelling pictures. So now, I can finally fulfill my daydreams, InsyaALLAH..

Credits

So yeah, that's basically how I sum up my 2 years worth of updates hahahahaha. Till next time, annyeong!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment