20 December 2018

A new crush?!

Assalamualaikum..

Hey there, how's it going? It's been ages since I last wrote a blog post. Been busy with work, procrastinating and most of the time feeling lazy to even do anything. So yeah, I guess you could say that I've become a very successful couch potato.
Credits
Now, let's get down to business, shall we? Okay, here's the thing; I like this one guy from my office and no, he's not the same guy from before. Y'know, the one that I mentioned before in one of my previous posts. Go and scroll back, I ain't doing it for you. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Back to the guy; he really is different from the guys that I used to crush on. Meaning that, physically he's not what I usually look for in a guy. For starters, he is quite big in size, average height and way younger that me. I don't even know when it all started. All I know was that a couple of months ago, we both just started texting one another, sometimes the topic was work-related, sometimes not. Up until recently, today to be exact, he kinda gives me this green light (or rather a good respond), via text messages anyway since he's already on leave until New Year. To be honest, I feel very happy but confused at the same time. Must be because I've never experienced this sort of thing before, as I've never been in a real relationship with someone.
Credits
Credits
It's not that I don't wanna be in a relationship, it's just that I haven't met the one yet. Whenever I like someone, I don't let him know until the feeling wore off at some point. And it mostly did. But somehow, I'm hoping this newfound feeling of mine towards my latest crush will last for as long as I would like it to be. Because this time around, I'm planning of confessing to him. But I will read the signs first and if the coast is clear, I will strike! However, I don't really hope for it to be a happy ending as I get the feeling that he might not feel the same way. Well, I'm not gonna lie and say that I'd be totally fine if it turns out that way but at least I will have closure on it. This time around, I am quite determined to brace myself and actually do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment