31 August 2019

Dilemma..?

Assalamualaikum..

Hey there, it's me again. I know it's been a while since I last wrote in here. Kinda feels like I've forgotten that I have a blog hehe.. Oh well, I'm about to rant about the things that's been on my mind lately. I think you can already guess what it's about though. But in case you don't know, well it's about this new crush of mine (if I can even call him that).
Credits
Okay, here's the thing; I already confessed to that guy from my previous post. And as times passed by, he seems kinda interested in me too. But somehow lately, he gave off this uncertain vibe about this whole thing. Sure, we've talked about a lot of personal stuff and whatnot, but I don't know.. it's been months already and up until now, I'm still unsure as to what he really feels about me. He is often ambiguous and vague whenever this topic comes up for discussion. Me being me, obviously I'm very insecure about it. I mean, I am not getting any younger and I cannot afford to wait much longer. And that's one more thing, he didn't even give me any indication that he wants me to wait for him. So, what am I supposed to do now? I cannot read minds. He should be clear with what he expects of me. So now I'm in a dilemma..
Credits
The funny thing was, he didn't even tell anyone about me. It's like I'm such a dark secret, someone that is not that worthy to be revealed. And I feel so stupid because I've told several trusted people about him, including my mother. Since he seems very determined to keep me in the dark, I will no longer share anything about him to anyone. Like, ever. Why would I want to keep talking about him when he will never do the same about me?
Credits
I guess I should know when to stop and move on but it's easier said than done. So I think I should slowly but surely try and get away from him. For instance, stop messaging him and only contact him for super important stuff. No more trying to make this work when I'm the only one making the efforts all this while. 
Credits
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment