03 September 2021

Crocheting.


Assalamualaikum..

It’s been a long while since I last wrote in here. InshaAllah I will try to update my blog once a day or once every 3-4 days. It’s not like I’m super busy with my work/personal life, more like I tend to forget to write down some important stuff that’s happening.

So yeah, hopefully starting with today’s post, I can continuously write my thoughts in here. Here it goes..

As for today, I’d like to write about the things that I’m currently into. You can actually guessed it from the title hahaha. Yup, I’ve rekindled my passion in crochet. I used to love doing crochet, making beanie hats for my nieces and nephews, and scarves for my mom. But now I’m trying my hands on making cardigans and drawstring bags.

I just followed the tutorials that I’ve found on the web. 

For the drawstring bag, I followed Melanie Ham’s tutorial on her blog: Drawstring Crochet Bag Pattern - Star Stitch

This is my very first still-in-progress drawstring bag; yellow and khaki in colour

For the Harry Styles cardigan, I followed Elviona Halim’s tutorial on her Youtube channel: Crochet Patchwork Cardigan | Harry Styles cardigan inspired

This is the start of the cardigan that I’m attempting to make: Harry Styles cardigan
I guess that's all for today's entry. I'll try and make a new post tomorrow about other things. As for the progress of both crochet projects, I'll be sure to update them in here soon InshaAllah. All the best to me!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment