13 April 2020

Melancholy.

Assalamualaikum..

Oh my it's been so long since my last post here. So many things happened and I just don't know where to begin.

Okay, first of all, we are now under Movement Control Order (MCO), which means that everyone must stay at home except to buy food/groceries. And only 1 person can go out to buy them for each households. The reason is because the whole world right now is experiencing the COVID-19 pandemic. So it's been a month since I last go to work, physically anyway. I still need to work from home, arranging online classes for my students and whatnot.

As for my "so-called" love life, things are progressing quite slowly. And up to this point, I no longer care anymore. If he wants me, then he will definitely take the next step, right? I'm quite tired actually, and it's not like I can force him to do something that he doesn't want to do, right? So yeah, if he truly sees me as his future partner, then he's got to make the first move. All I can do now is wait patiently.

What else? Oh! I've decided not to rant on Twitter starting today. I even deleted the app from my phone. It's not like I have anything important in there anyway. And besides, people who are close to me has my number, so they can contact me via text message/phone call. And that's all that matters. I will no longer tweet something, because I can always pour my heart out here.

Until next time, stay home and stay safe!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment